[dmd-internals] dmd commit, revision 551

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Sun Jun 20 04:51:40 PDT 2010

On 20/06/10 11:22, dsource.org wrote:
> dmd commit, revision 551
>

> user: braddr
>
> msg:
> another group of tests
>
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/dmd/changeset/551

Shouldn't these tests really be moved to a separate repository? dmd-test
or something? That way other people can get access rights and it doesn't
clutter up my RSS feed with commits I couldn't care less about... I
subscribed to the dmd feed not the dmd test quite feed. While it's nice
that there's now an official public test suite (long overdue I might
add), I'd rather not have to spend my time reading through the commits
for it.

Thanks,

Robert