[dmd-internals] dmd commit, revision 569

Walter Bright walter at digitalmars.com
Wed Jun 30 16:45:03 PDT 2010

It is rather trivial. The main annoying problems were the change from
unsigned long => 64 bits wide, and the size/alignment of long doubles
changed. The former means there is no longer a 32 bit integer type
portable from 16=>32=>64. Bleh, although I don't foresee ever rebuilding
the compiler as a 16 bit host.