[dmd-internals] Please fix 3554 once and for all

Johannes Pfau johannespfau at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 22 08:19:40 PST 2010

Hello Walter,

(Issue 3554: Ddoc generats invalid output for documentation comments
with non paired paranthasis)
as you might remember I wrote the initial patch for that issue. It seems
when you cleaned up / rewrote the patch you forgot to include the
default macro definitions in dmd. I really don't want to pester you with
that issue or spam this mailing list, but several people have complained
on that bug report. And although the situation right now is still a lot
better than it was before, making it work 100% is really trivial.

In doc.c:189

RPAREN = )\n\
LPAREN = (\n\

need to be added to the default macro string.

Thanks,

--
Johannes Pfau