[dmd-internals] dmd commit, revision 657

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 11:38:10 PDT 2010

I haven't run the Phobos unit tests since Walter's assert changes, but here's.  How useful to me would depend on a couple things:

1. Do unit tests print debug information mixed in with these failure printouts? If yes, that makes finding the failures kind of laborious / non-obvious.

2. Is there a way to differentiate failures that are known and not expected to be fixed soon from those that are unexpected failures?

Sent from my iPhone