[dmd-internals] dmd commit, revision 663

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Tue Sep 7 00:18:14 PDT 2010

dsource.org wrote:
> dmd commit, revision 663
>

> user: braddr
>
> msg:
> Changes to run on win32 under cygwin.
>
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/dmd/changeset/663

Thanks. With replacing diff with "diff --strip-trailing-cr", it also
works with MSys. I don't know whether this option is also available
elsewhere, though.

You can get rid of the map files in the test directory by adding "-map
nul.map" to the dmd command line.

There are 3 test cases that take very long to execute: testaa,
testhread2 and testgc3. I have not even seen the latter finish before I
got impatient and killed the process. I'd say these actually do not test
the compiler, but the library, so maybe the pass counts could be
reduced. Are these test way faster on linux?

Rainer