[dmd-internals] dmd commit, revision 663

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Tue Sep 7 11:53:12 PDT 2010

>> Thanks. With replacing diff with "diff --strip-trailing-cr", it also works with
>> MSys. I don't know whether this option is also available elsewhere, though.
>>

> Yes, the gnu diff (which is what linux and cygwin use) supports
> --strip-trailing-cr, which would be a more specific arg than -w to use.  Does
> msys not support -w?  Which diff is failing as is?

Msys supports -w, but I just took the option with the least changes to
the files to compare.

With the latest test suite, the failing files are in scripts
a20-postscript.sh, json-postscript.sh and cov2-postscript.sh (plus a few
messages about files that cannot be removed), but I haven't checked, why.