[dmd-internals] next release

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 14:25:41 PDT 2010

No, this was in the new version of Appender, though the reason for that new
version existing was to fix memory corruption bugs in the old version.  The
reasons why this one went undetected for any length of time were because it
was only in SVN releases and it only became apparent when using Appender to
store data structures that have pointer indirection.  Storing ints or
something would just make the GC more conservative because it would think
the block had pointers.