[dmd-internals] dmd commit, revision 667

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 9 10:51:43 PDT 2010

Ah.. missed it.  That makes it a little easier (though checking out from another
depot and doing more builds and tests is pretty trivial too).

Want to give adding it to the tools a shot?  It'd be nice to not be the only one
who's worked on the build/test automation. :)

If not, I'll look at it tonight, though there's a long list of other things I'd
like to do and switching to rdmd adds no real functionality to the dmd test
suite, but would be a nice dog-food sort of thing.