[dmd-internals] math intrinsics

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 2 08:42:12 PDT 2011

There have been linking problems (at least with optlink) when two
modules have the same filename. I'm a bit wary of the name core.math.
Now that I think about it a bit more, I've changed my mind. I don't
think it's a good idea. The fact that (say) sin is an intrinsic is
DMD-specific. It won't be an intrinsic on many other compilers.