[dmd-internals] math intrinsics

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 2 12:35:41 PDT 2011

Yes, std.math publicly imports core.math in the pull requests I submitted last night.

Can you point to concrete examples / bug reports for the optlink issue?

Intrinsics aren't compiler specific, they tend to be platform specific.  But even when not done as a builtin, they can
just as easily be written a d code or asm in the runtime.

For what it's worth, I created the pull requests for all three packages and I've tested it on both linux32 and win32 and
everything passes just fine.

Later,
Brad