[dmd-internals] What is the point of runnable/testdate.d?

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Mon Aug 15 08:54:00 PDT 2011

Repetition is a necessary public speaking technique to help the audience remember what was said. Tell em what you're gonna say, say it, then tell em what you said. With writing, since the full text is available for review, repetition and wordiness in general just weakens the piece. It also complicates editing :-)

Sent from my iPhone