[dmd-internals] [D-Programming-Language/dmd] 48ed15: Remove import of std.random:rand from test22

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 10:40:54 PDT 2011

On Aug 23, 2011, at 12:55 PM, Brad Roberts <braddr at puremagic.com> wrote:

> For the time being, since this has been broken for a long time, can we
> revert/disable the failing test so that it doesn't hide other failures?

Personally, I hate the idea of completely disabling a test. I like when test suites can handle expected failures or ignored tests. As an example, cruise control will use yellow for ignored test, red for failed tests, and green for passing tests. That's nicer, but still annoying when trying to do test driven development.