[dmd-internals] [D-Programming-Language/dmd] fea1ae: Merge pull request #190 from ckamm/bug314

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 31 16:14:04 PST 2011

On 31 December 2011 19:34, Leandro Lucarella <luca at llucax.com.ar> wrote:
> Walter Bright, el 30 de diciembre a las 13:51 me escribiste:
>> On 12/30/2011 12:43 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> >Will this fix be applied for D1 as well?
>> >

>> I'm concerned it would break a lot of existing D1 code that is no longer maintained.
>
> Nonono, please, apply it! It's an extremely ugly BUG, not a feature!

Also note that it's been implemented in LDC for years (somewhat
incorrectly, but it's dealt with the most important cases) , so
there's a large fraction of old D1 code which has already had this
fixed.
Any non-maintained code can use an older compiler revision. Probably
just adding a public import to the affected files works in nearly all
cases anyway.