[dmd-internals] Failed dmd tests

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 30 13:15:07 PST 2011

On 1/30/2011 10:22 AM, Michel Fortin wrote:
> Le 2011-01-30 à 12:01, Andrei Alexandrescu a écrit :
>
>> I recall that is a nonstandard gnu extension of head. It could be simulated with
>>
>> head -n $(( `wc -l < file` - 1 )) file
>
> Thanks Andrei. I've fixed the tests in my own clone of the DMD repository.
> <https://github.com/michelf/dmd/commit/31205c13800b452b68b02382e80206f601438382>
>
> Now it'd be nice if someone with write access to the main repo could merge it so I'm not the only one to benefit from it. :-)

These look very familiar.  I thought I'd made the same changes when Sean and I were working on getting the tests to pass
on OSX, but I guess they're still sitting on his box waiting to finish getting it running the auto-tester.  Oops.

Sorry you had to re-find and fix those.  I've pushed them into the main repo.