[dmd-internals] Deprecation warnings and a trivial man page patch

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Tue Jul 12 16:32:11 PDT 2011

Hi, I just wanted to hand you a patch I did to add a new option to show
deprecation messages as warnings (-di), following the discussion in the
announcement group. I know I should probably get an account in github
and do those pull requests everybody talks about, but it's too much
trouble for an occasional collaboration, I hope you are willing to take
a look at the patches and apply them if you like them (and if not, any
feedback would be appreciated). I didn't do a lot of testing either,
because is not trivial at all to set up a testing environment for the
compiler, so testing would be appreciated too (I know is easy to run the
test suite once you have a proper development environment set up). See
the patch descriptions for more details.

I hope you find the patches useful.

Thanks.

PS: You can easily commit the patches using 'git am'.

La máquina de la moneda, mirá como te queda!
	-- Sidharta Kiwi