[dmd-internals] [D-Programming-Language/dmd] f70793: Merge pull request #281 from 9rnsr/fix4773

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Sat Jul 30 11:43:14 PDT 2011

Le 2011-07-30 à 13:35, Walter Bright a écrit :

> I was going to do the easy ones first!

Then it seems that this rate you'll never look at it since the number of easy requests is always increasing.

We're currently at 283 pull requests total (both open and closed), only for DMD, which is about 47 a month on average, and the number of open requests seems to be increasing from month to month. How'll you cope?

Anyway, I actually think the biggest issues should be fixed first. By fixing the easiest bugs first, you're allowing the bigger issues to stand out. I'm sure it'd make more people happy to have const(Object)ref working rather than having Rebindable implicitly casted to bool. Although I agree the later deserved to be fixed too, it simply has much less impact on people's code.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/