[dmd-internals] open dmd pull requests, oldest Feb 6, 2011

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Sun Mar 6 13:14:57 PST 2011

Le 2011-03-06 à 14:10, Don Clugston a écrit :

> OTOH I don't know what to about the const(Object) ref pull request.
> That will definitely take a long time to evaluate.

Indeed, and I don't expect it to be integrated as fast as a normal pull request. It's fine for a more complicated patch to take longer to review. Don't hesitate to merge smaller ones first even if mine is older. Still, I hope someone looks at it eventually.

Also, this pull request is small relatively to what I'm preparing regarding integration of the Objective-C object model as extern(Objective-C). In a way you could say I'm testing the process with this smaller one first.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/