[dmd-internals] tree is way busted

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Wed Mar 9 13:58:32 PST 2011

Le 2011-03-09 à 16:48, Walter Bright a écrit :

> No, because git is on a different machine.

I once used git on a Windows machine without installing it on the Windows machine. Basically, I just had a SMB share I mounted on my Mac: by opening the Mac terminal and "cd"ing to the mount point I was able issue git commands as if the directory was on my Mac.

I'm not sure how you're use git from a separate machine, but in my case "git status" would have revealed the missing file with no hassle.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/