[dmd-internals] [D-Programming-Language/dmd] 3160a5: Add support for freebsd 64 bit os support function...

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sat May 14 20:59:14 PDT 2011

On 5/14/2011 8:52 PM, David Simcha wrote:
> On 5/14/2011 11:35 PM, Brad Roberts wrote:
>> Yeah.. my fault. I switch a critical os support routine to use sizeof(pthread_mutex_t) instead of a hardcoded value.
>> This fails in the case of the compiler being built as 32 bit but the libraries built as 64 bit.  Validating my fix now
>> and then I'll send a pull request with it.
>>
>> Sigh,
>> Brad
>
> Ok, although only Murphy's Law could explain why this bug has to manifest itself on the newest Phobos module and one
> that deals with low-level concurrency so that you're never really sure why it's misbehaving when it misbehaves.

Luckily it was easy to figure out once I stopped to think about it for a few minutes.  Been distracted by a bunch of
things today or it would have occurred to me much earlier, maybe even before I submitted the changes in the first place.
 Oh well.  It's fixed.. or will be once it's pulled into the main tree.