[dmd-internals] generating pull requests for DMD

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Sun May 29 13:24:35 PDT 2011

On 5/29/11 8:57 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> * Running "make", results in that dmd can't find druntime or phobos. I actually don't know how this is supposed to work with the different repositories. There isn't a dmd.conf file in the repository?

Same here, on OS X 10.6. If I set the DMD variable to my system
installation (which has a dmd.conf), I get:

---
Running runnable tests
make --no-print-directory run_runnable_tests
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `test_results/runnable/A16.d.out',
needed by `run_runnable_tests'.  Stop.
---

The problem is probably easily solvable, but I didn't have time to look
into it yet.

David