[dmd-internals] What is the necessary to increase speed of merging?

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 06:23:04 PST 2011

On Nov 12, 2011, at 1:14 AM, Brad Roberts <braddr at puremagic.com> wrote:

> What Daniel did, a white list of github user id's, is a good enough level of protection.  By the end of this weekend I'll have the pull tester running on my fleet of machines, so we'll get testing across the majority of supported set of platforms.

I've been wondering if it would be a good idea to set up a workflow where Walter does more than one pull request at a time. After testing all individual pulls, the auto tester could try testing all (passing) pulls from a single author all applied on top of each other. If that larger test passes, then maybe it could save several steps for Walter by handling multiple pull requests at once?