[dmd-internals] Time for new release?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Oct 2 21:14:54 PDT 2011

On Monday, October 03, 2011 00:10:31 David Simcha wrote:
> I noticed that some pretty important bugs (specifically the ones w.r.t.
> inout) recently got fixed.  This is a major step forward since it allows
> containers to be written that work properly with const.  Is it time to
> start thinking about another release soon?

I think that there are a couple of pull requests to druntime/phobos that I'd
like to see merged in first, and I'd really like the issue with improvements to
deprecated to be sorted out first if at all possible, but on the whole, given
some of the important bugs fixed lately, we should probably at least think
about doing a release relatively soon.

- Jonathan M Davis