[dmd-internals] regressions, criticals, and blockers

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Apr 27 17:05:01 PDT 2012

On Friday, April 27, 2012 15:50:57 Walter Bright wrote:
> http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&bug_severity
> =regression&bug_severity=blocker&bug_severity=critical&bug_status=NEW&bug_st
> atus=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED
>
> 69 of 'em, this is what we should be trying to tamp down

I would note that if "blocker" meant anything like it's name would indicate,
we should _never_ do a release with any blockers still in bugzilla. Whether we
really want to function that way or not, I don't know, but that would be what
the term indicates, and that's _not_ how we've been functioning.

- Jonathan M Davis