[dmd-internals] regressions, criticals, and blockers

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Apr 27 19:17:10 PDT 2012

On Friday, April 27, 2012 17:38:49 Walter Bright wrote:
> The severity level is set by the submitter. I think that we can either spend
> time arguing over what severity level it should be, or we can spend the
> time fixing them.

True, but there's something to be said for either fixing all blockers or
changing them to critical with any given release, since it can't really be a
blocker if it doesn't block the release.

Regardless, I thought that I should point out the fact that blockers really
aren't treated that way at all, making that severity level a bit pointless as
it stands.

- Jonathan M Davis