[dmd-internals] regressions, criticals, and blockers

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 27 22:51:33 PDT 2012

On 28 April 2012 00:50, Walter Bright <walter at digitalmars.com> wrote:
> http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&bug_severity=regression&bug_severity=blocker&bug_severity=critical&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED
>
> 69 of 'em, this is what we should be trying to tamp down

Regardless of the other comments in this thread about how important
'critical' and 'blocker' actually are, it's a good list.

Once again, for everyone who frequently looks at the list of bugs, I
strongly recommend deskzilla. It maintains a local database of all the
bugs, and synchronizes with bugzilla every 2 minutes. I have searches
for the things I'm interested in (CTFE, regression, blocker/critical,
TDPL, wrong-code, 64-bit, etc) and so I see instantly if any of them
change.