[dmd-internals] To consume pull requests for trivial bugs

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Aug 21 01:18:02 PDT 2012

On Aug 21, 2012, at 09:43 AM, Don Clugston <dclugston at gmail.com> wrote:

> On the matter of the 100 open pull requests -- I don't have any idea
> how we can deal with this. More people would help with the issue
> mentioned in the original post (which is basically that Kenji is a
> prolific author!), but wouldn't reduce the number of open pull
> requests in general. It seems to me to be an inevitable consequence of
> GitHub, where we're using a single list for both 'work in progress'
> and 'ready for review'.

On github an issue is automatically created when a pull request is made. Issues can be marked with different flags of different colors. But since we don't use the github issues it makes it harder. An issue with a corresponding pull request is labeled with "Code Attached". Perhaps we can start using github issues but just as a way to label pull requests?

--
/Jacob Carlborg