[dmd-internals] To consume pull requests for trivial bugs

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Wed Aug 22 04:10:44 PDT 2012

Andrei Alexandrescu, el 21 de August a las 19:14 me escribiste:
> On 8/21/12 7:03 PM, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> >The only authoritative reviewer
> >now is Walter because is the only one that can commit.
>
> That's not the case.

Then I'm outdated, would you be kind enough to inform me which people is
pushing changes to the DMD public repo other than Walter?

> >I really wonder why do you usually write the same people say as if they
> >were saying the opposite...
>
> Actually you were factually wrong.

If you're going to say that so categorically, can you at least prove it
with facts? If not to support your statements, at least to provide me
with the necessary information I'm missing so I can learn how and who
are pushing changes to the public DMD repo.

Thanks.