[dmd-internals] New committers for druntime, phobos, dpl.org, and tools repos

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Thu Dec 6 10:16:59 PST 2012

On Dec 5, 2012, at 9:09 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu <andrei at erdani.com> wrote:

> On 12/5/12 12:01 PM, Brad Roberts wrote:
>> I thoroughly object to _this_ (rather than the individuals).
>
> The problem with such is that it dooms us to inaction.

And the problem with implicit assent is that it dooms us to wrong action.  This vote is already weighted towards approval, why assume that everyone who hasn't responded will vote "yes" as well?  It isn't even necessary in this case.  Speaking personally, I simply hadn't seen this thread until today.  The same message being sent to multiple lists interacted a bit weirdly with my mail routing rules.