[dmd-internals] Pull Requests

Walter Bright walter at digitalmars.com
Wed Feb 1 13:13:59 PST 2012

There have been a lot of pull requests lately, which is awesome! Keep it up.

But I haven't been pulling them lately. The reason is because I'm trying to get
dmd stable for the next beta. To that end, I'm concentrating on bugs marked
"Regression". Other fixes/enhancements are deferred until the next cycle starts.

In the meantime, it is helpful if:

1. when you fix a bug with a pull request, be sure to add a link to that on
bugzilla, and mark it with the keyword "pull".

2. all bug fix commit messages should include the string "fix issue nnnn"
somewhere in it

And thanks to all who are helping whittle down the bug count.