[dmd-internals] AssociativeArray in druntime should go before the next release

Daniel Murphy yebblies at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:23:36 PST 2012

The former now, then the latter after the release.

It's not just a matter of moving the code into object.d (object.di
actually, we need a way too fix the duplication as well)  For the
transition to really work, the way AAs are handled in the frontend
needs to be redone so that the glue layer, the backend, and the
interpreter can completely forget they exist.