[dmd-internals] AssociativeArray in druntime should go before the next release

Daniel Murphy yebblies at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 21:49:13 PST 2012

Ok, I've made https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/688
and https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/143 to
remove AssociateArray from dmd, and moved the extensions into ufcs
methods in object.d/di.

(I left byKey/byValue -> ranges out, because this was broken in ctfe
and required duplicating the implementation)

Please review and test if you can.  Don, I hope I haven't mangled the
interpreter too much.  Do you know how to force an AA ref variable
into an AA literal?