[dmd-internals] pull tester, now with history

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 4 23:47:27 PST 2012

Doing more than one pull request together isn't likely to be done any time soon.  It'd require a good bit of reworking.
 Hard to justify the time considering the infrequency of that type of request and the general inadvisability of
requiring simultaneous merges in the first place.  It's not avoidable in every case, but... :)