[dmd-internals] auto tester + github + greasemonkey

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 5 02:48:52 PST 2012

A long time ago I wrote the first greasemonkey script that integrated the master branch test results into github.  Today
I wrote another to integrate the pull tester into the pull pages (for example:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/696).  The two scripts can be found here:

    http://d.puremagic.com/test-results/greasemonkey.ghtml

That page is linked to at the bottom of the two main test results pages.  If you're a chrome user, I'd love feedback on
if it works for you as well.  IE users, the same.  I don't use either browser so haven't tried it with either of them,
but both claim to have support for user scripts based on some quick google searching.

I'd love to also integrate to the pull list page
(https://github.com/organizations/D-Programming-Language/dashboard/pulls), but I'm not sure how it should look.  That
page is so busy already.  Suggestions?

Enjoy,
Brad