[dmd-internals] next release

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 14 20:54:43 PST 2012

Please do NOT start pulling changes into either druntime or phobos yet.  This last release was massive and there's a
very real chance that we'll need to do a fairly quick turn around release with regression fixes.  Yes, it could be done
on a branch, but ...

Even if there isn't a flurry of new regressions to fix, I believe it worth a slide on other priorities to take the
import and related visibility changes through to completion and in relative isolation.  Hopefully something like a 1-2
week release cycle instead of 2 months.

Objections?

Thanks,
Brad