[dmd-internals] __tls_callbacks_a

Alex xtzgzorex at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:59:11 PST 2012

Hi,

It seems that either DMD or Optlink is emitting this symbol, most
likely because it was expected that users would like to define TLS
callbacks. However, in D we have nothing like _CRTALLOC() or
__declspec(allocate()), so we cannot specify that we want a callback
registered there. This callback is rather essential for a virtual
machine that me and a few others are working on, so is there some kind
of workaround we could use? Or perhaps we're just missing the way this
is supposed to used in the first place?

Regards,
Alex