[dmd-internals] Planning software?

Alex xtzgzorex at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 09:46:07 PST 2012

It's simple: It usually goes in both. You file a bug/enhancement
request/whatever on Bugzilla. People then post on Trello when they're
working on it, adding comments/changes as they make progress.

It's important to understand that Trello is for more real-time
coordination of tasks, while Bugzilla is more of a "new bug ->
confirmed -> closed (as fixed or wontfix or whatever)" thing.

Regards,
Alex