[dmd-internals] Planning software?

Alex xtzgzorex at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:36:37 PST 2012

Bugzilla has never really been used for work coordination, so you're
right - you'd have to check two places. But with Trello you at least
*know* the specific status of active work on a bug; not the case
currently. I'm having trouble seeing how it's a problem to introduce
Trello as an additional coordination tool, when it doesn't replace
anything, but rather complements what we have.

All things considered, Bugzilla is pretty horrible for this kind of
stuff - just the lack of boards is a big minus. Even if we don't
settle on Trello, I don't think Bugzilla is the right tool.

Regards,
Alex