[dmd-internals] Planning software?

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Wed Jan 18 11:14:06 PST 2012

On 1/18/12 12:26 PM, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> Alex, el 18 de enero a las 18:46 me escribiste:
>> It's simple: It usually goes in both. You file a bug/enhancement
>> request/whatever on Bugzilla. People then post on Trello when they're
>> working on it, adding comments/changes as they make progress.
>
> So now to know the state or a bug I have to see 2 sites. Great!

We have in-house task management software at Facebook that is separate
from (and virtually not integrated with) the issue tracking software. We
use it to great effect, and based on that experience I can tell it would
be beneficial (I'd actually say "basic survival") to use something
similar for D.

Leandro, your thoughts and ideas are always welcome, but they seem to
come straight from the viewpoint that we're good as we are. As a
participant to this project, I can tell we're not. Me must get organized
in 2012 as an essential matter.

Andrei