[dmd-internals] Planning software?

Martin Nowak dawg at dawgfoto.de
Wed Jan 18 21:10:25 PST 2012

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 23:06:25 +0100, Walter Bright <walter at digitalmars.com>
wrote:

>> Of course not, though if Trello was really what we wanted and the only
>> concern
>> was that it didn't work with IE8, I'm not sure that that should really
>> be a
>> deal-breaker. But it's not like we've decided that we really want to use
>> Trello.
>
> I'm not sure it's a deal breaker either, but we ought to make such a
> decision being fully cognizant of where it doesn't work.

This one seems way more mature, less simplistic and they can even handle
mouse scrolling.

http://flow.io
http://flow.io/whats_new.html
http://flow.io/plans.html

It's not free but:
"We support open-source projects. If you manage one, you can get a free
plan with unlimited users. Please contact us for details."