[dmd-internals] Planning software?

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Thu Jan 19 09:55:57 PST 2012

Andrei Alexandrescu, el 19 de enero a las 10:02 me escribiste:
> 5. Leandro has the strong opinion that we don't need additional
> tools. He's not a massive participant to D but I mention this
> because he argues his point very passionately. I'm looking forward
> to equal passion in participation to D itself.

Sometimes you can be such an asshole... You don't just ignore my work on
D, but you even make fun of the fact that my work has been ignored. Is
just so hard for me to control my impulse to just start cursing at you
that you have no idea.