[dmd-internals] __tls_callbacks_a

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Thu Jan 19 12:38:59 PST 2012

_tls_callbacks_a is defined to a single zero entry in the C runtime
library, see the module tlsdata.obj from snn.lib.

I guess you know this, but here's a very in depth article about TLS
under windows: http://www.nynaeve.net/?p=183

Maybe you can patch the corresponding entry off the _tls_used data
struct very early, so the TLS callback are called when necessary.