[dmd-internals] Planning software?

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Fri Jan 20 02:44:16 PST 2012

Don Clugston, el 19 de enero a las 21:51 me escribiste:
> Here's some concrete suggestions:

I think this is a very concrete and achievable plan.

> A beta is released. We wait for m days for regression reports.
> Any regressions result in another beta. After p days without further
> reports, a release is made.

I would only add just a very small suggestion. Numbering betas, tagging
them and maybe even adding milestones to them. This way bug reports for
it can be created to make easier to organize how to fix them, and keep
track of them. This would also make betas more visible, which will mean
that more people will test them.