[dmd-internals] Bugzilla keyword suggestions

Daniel Murphy yebblies at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 04:12:15 PST 2012

Yes please.  I wouldn't mind seeing the D version options reduced to
D1/D2/D1 and D2, or a bunch of new keywords.  Anything that is
currently done with description prefixes or tracker bugs would my much
easier to use if it was a keyword.

Eg. ctfe, module, template, contracts, safed, purity, const/immutable, auto etc
If they were there, I'd use them.