[dmd-internals] Bugzilla keyword suggestions

Walter Bright walter at digitalmars.com
Tue Jan 31 11:21:20 PST 2012

On 1/31/2012 3:54 AM, Don Clugston wrote:
> Is it possible to change the keyword descriptions?
> I would like:
> xfail  - "Obsolete - Don't use this"
> ice-on-invalid-code  - "Obsolete - Don't use this"
> ice-on-valid-code   "Internal compiler error (assert failure,
> segfault, or stack overflow)"

xfail is unused and should just be deleted, I'll do that.

phobos is unused and is redundant to the product category, and so should be
deleted. I'll do that.

ice-on-* should all be merged into "ice", which should include all compiler
internal errors and seg faults. I'll add ice.

I'd like to be parsimonious about just creating a bunch of new keywords. I've
added a couple, but only because I wanted to work on a particular aspect.