[dmd-internals] Handy link for all Bugzilla regressions

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 31 22:20:26 PST 2012

On 31 January 2012 23:42, Leandro Lucarella <luca at llucax.com.ar> wrote:
> Walter Bright, el 31 de enero a las 13:30 me escribiste:
>> http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&bug_severity=regression&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED
>>
>> Let's get to work on these.
>
> And here you have them sorted by keywords, which might be useful to see
> what are ice, what have patches, etc.
> http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=regression&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&columnlist=bug_severity%2Cpriority%2Cop_sys%2Cassigned_to_realname%2Cbug_status%2Cresolution%2Cshort_desc%2Ckeywords&query_format=advanced&order=keywords%20DESC%2Cbug_id&query_based_on=

For anyone who is using Bugzilla intensively, I recommend Deskzilla Lite:

http://almworks.com/deskzilla/download.html

It basically maintains a local mirror of the Bugzilla database, with a
nice interface so you only ever need to set up searches once, and they
refresh themselves.
And D is on its built-in list of sponsored open-source projects, so
it's really quick to set up <g>.