[dmd-internals] [D-Programming-Language/dmd] 29eb97: more 64 bit ABI for structs

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Thu May 10 02:11:27 PDT 2012

Walter Bright, el  9 de mayo a las 20:20 me escribiste:
> Thank you. This gives me a good place to start.
>
> I also plan on inserting all these failures into the test suite, so
> it can be debugged without having to isolate it down again.

Maybe you want to merge this pull request:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/936
(Add a new DISABLED option for tests)

Then you can add a:
// DISABLED: some reason
to any test to disable it. That way we can add tests as soon as possible
they don't get lost and make the test suit pass until they are fixed.

Now the disabled tests are being skipped, but if you like the idea
I could also run them without affecting the result of the test (they
should always pass), but printing if they succeed or not. This way it
would be very convenient if some bug fix also fixes a previously failing
test case, so you can enable it (otherwise there is a risk that no one
ever enables back a disabled test).