[dmd-internals] master branch brokenness

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Fri May 11 14:33:02 PDT 2012

In the case of the freebsd failure, it was dmd itself crashing, not the
generated code.  Walter's most recent checkin seems to have made it go
away, though I'm not yet convinced the changes he made actually fix the
problem.  Since I can reproduce it fairly easily, I'm going to continue to
coax out a minimal test case of the problem to make sure.

For the OSX failure, it's one I've seen before, but it went away -- I
don't remember if there was a direct fix at the time or not.  But it's
definitly repeatable and needs attention.  It's not clear which layer is
at fault, though quite possibly dmd since it's where there's been recent
changes.

Later,
Brad