[dmd-internals] [dmd-beta] Time for new beta

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Mon May 28 14:58:32 PDT 2012

Le 2012-05-28 à 16:07, Brad Roberts a écrit :

> Another example is the const(Object)ref code change.  There's little value in the pull request being open for a year.

Indeed... especially since I haven't updated it for many months and it has fallen behind. A pull request which is no longer being maintained and is no longer mergeable should be closed. It can always be reopened later if needed.

In this particular case, Walter couldn't handle it while it was maintained, and now too much time has passed without maintenance, so it is effectively lost... until some one digs it and do the required maintenance work. Personally, I have no intention of putting more time into it at this point.

So to avoid putting the burden on someone else I just closed pull #3. RIP const(Object)ref.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.ca
http://michelf.ca/