[dmd-internals] [D-Programming-Language/dmd] 10640a: dang, forgot that one, too

Walter Bright walter at digitalmars.com
Tue Nov 6 12:24:20 PST 2012

 > I don't know how your workflow with git is. But I usually just make the
changes I want and then commit them with this command: $ git commit -a -m
"Message" The "-a" flag will include all changes in all files tracked by git. It
won't add any new files.

I develop on Windows, but my git install is on linux. I copy the changed files
over to linux, then run the git commands. Yeah, I know it's not the usual git
workflow, but git sux on Windows, and I don't care for the grief.