[dmd-internals] [D-Programming-Language/dmd] 10640a: dang, forgot that one, too

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Nov 7 04:11:11 PST 2012

On Wednesday, November 07, 2012 07:08:12 Jason House wrote:
> Another candidate idea: Is it possible to run git through cygwin? It
> basically provides linux on windows... Something that I always have when
> developing on windows.

I just use the bash shell that gets installed when you install git on Windows.
It works just fine for the most part. In fact, I don't think that I've ever had
a real problem with it (aside from the fact that it insists on having a space
in all the git commands rather than a -, i.e. git status instead of git-
status), though I use Linux primarily, so if I were constantly in Windows,
maybe I'd have run into more problems with it.

- Jonathan M Davis